Blitzkrieg Squadron
You must be a member of the gaming clan, Blitzkrieg Squadron, to post in this forums. Please log in or register your account.
Blitzkrieg Squadron
You must be a member of the gaming clan, Blitzkrieg Squadron, to post in this forums. Please log in or register your account.
Blitzkrieg Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Blitzkrieg Squadron's Forum Page

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tournament Ideas and Times

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tiger2wild

tiger2wild

Tournament Ideas and Times Empty
PostSubject: Tournament Ideas and Times   Tournament Ideas and Times EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:53 am

I am not sure if this is the best place for this post; however, I would still like to make the post anyway.

I am wanting to see about getting some more tournaments and contests going for the clan. Does anyone have any ideas on a tourney of choice and a good time to have the tourney be held?

If you have some games that you would like to have as a tourney, reply to this post with your ideas.

I'll get the ball rolling:

How about a good ol' fashion Left 4 Dead, or Left 4 Dead 2 tourney? We can schedule this tourney for the first Monday of March (That would be March 7th). If this is acceptable to everyone, please let me know what time on Monday afternoon/evening might work best for you. Please remember that we are not all in the same timezones; therefore I'd recommend including your timezone in your availability post.

A second idea may be a Friday night Magic Tourney for Friday, March 11th. Like with the first tourney, a reply with your available times to play would be nice.

My third, and final, suggestion is a castle building contest in Minecraft.

My idea: have each person (or group of people) build a new castle in plain view of the spawn point (or in a designated area of neutral ground). This castle would need to be built within an allotted timeframe (for example: 3 Game days) with fresh materials (you would be unable to use any resources that you currently have in the game). Prizes could be awarded for Most Creative, Most Unique, Best Overall; create a ranking system and place castles in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places; or any other criteria that we can come up with.

We could nominate a judge (or judges); however the judge(s) would need to agree to being the judge(s) and be removed from the competition. Perhaps an incentive would be to allot an amount of tournament credits for those who agree to be judges as "payment" for their services. That is something I think James would need to decide.

Should a group of people decide to work together on the castle, the team would split the prize money evenly.

These are all just suggestions and ideas that I've had. Please let me know what you all think!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tiger2wild
tiger2wild

tiger2wild

PostSubject: Or not...   Tournament Ideas and Times EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 5:03 pm

Well, I can hear from all the replies a resounding "NO" or "HELL NO" to my ideas. Thanks anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tiger2wild
Trolloses

Trolloses

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Ideas and Times   Tournament Ideas and Times EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:12 am

It takes time for some people to reply but it does sound like a good idea. Odds are I'll be working but if I'm on I'll join in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pwned.com/trolloses/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Ideas and Times   Tournament Ideas and Times Empty

Back to top Go down

Tournament Ideas and Times
Page 1 of 1