Blitzkrieg Squadron
You must be a member of the gaming clan, Blitzkrieg Squadron, to post in this forums. Please log in or register your account.
Blitzkrieg Squadron
You must be a member of the gaming clan, Blitzkrieg Squadron, to post in this forums. Please log in or register your account.
Blitzkrieg Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Blitzkrieg Squadron's Forum Page

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Idea for the Forums

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tiger2wild

tiger2wild

Idea for the Forums Empty
PostSubject: Idea for the Forums   Idea for the Forums EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:50 am

Perhaps a section in the Minecraft forum for "Shop Orders" or other messages can be made in order to facilitate communication outside of log times.

I would like to take this chance to inform James of the following contributions to the "Prior James" Chest near the message board in game:

I have contributed 12 stacks of wooden planks, 16 stacks of Torches, and 18 Stacks of cobblestone. And for all to know, these items were harvested and crafted by me, not anyone else, nor were they spawned via the control panel.

I think a screen shot section would be nice too!

Please have a laugh at the special manner in which I have displayed them in the chest.

I will attempt to upload a screenshot of said chest placement design.

HA!

Enjoy!Idea for the Forums Minecr10
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tiger2wild
g047r4p3r
Administrator
Administrator
g047r4p3r

Idea for the Forums Empty
PostSubject: Order Page   Idea for the Forums EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:20 am

I like the idea of the order page, if maintained, it could be an easy venture to take on. I might even place a page for the nations to post that they are building outposts and what mats they need. It may be a sign of peace and friendship to donate needed materials to the other team, might be a way to end a war.
Back to top Go down
http://blitzkriegsquadron.omgforum.net

Idea for the Forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blitzkrieg Squadron :: Minecraft :: Ideas-
Jump to: