Blitzkrieg Squadron
You must be a member of the gaming clan, Blitzkrieg Squadron, to post in this forums. Please log in or register your account.
Blitzkrieg Squadron
You must be a member of the gaming clan, Blitzkrieg Squadron, to post in this forums. Please log in or register your account.
Blitzkrieg Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Blitzkrieg Squadron's Forum Page

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Borders and Territory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akimitsu

Borders and Territory Empty
PostSubject: Borders and Territory   Borders and Territory EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:19 am

Couple weeks ago most of us had a convo on vent about everything. Among the topics brought up were the borders; how we're gonna mark territory and where these starting borders will actually be.

I have seen those markers for Camo's team's border inside of Jamestown, is that what we're going to use, or something similar?

Where should these be placed. Should we take a day to walk along the first border and put down markers with reps from both sides as well as James present? I think that would be a prudent plan so everyone will be on the same page.

I think to start with, there should be a buffer zone between territories to force one side to go into the "no-man's land" in order to come within range of bows. Within this territory neither team can build anything.
Back to top Go down

Borders and Territory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blitzkrieg Squadron :: Minecraft :: Ideas-
Jump to: