Blitzkrieg Squadron
You must be a member of the gaming clan, Blitzkrieg Squadron, to post in this forums. Please log in or register your account.
Blitzkrieg Squadron
You must be a member of the gaming clan, Blitzkrieg Squadron, to post in this forums. Please log in or register your account.
Blitzkrieg Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Blitzkrieg Squadron's Forum Page

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ProHunting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camo_Man
Administrator
Administrator
Camo_Man

ProHunting Empty
PostSubject: ProHunting   ProHunting EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:58 pm

Hey all big deal here...no not me I'm talking about Hunters. Some people find this class almost useless and I constantly see people jumping 3 feet after spawn into the survivor group and maybe getting 5 damage from a scratch. Well I'm here to fix that for our clan. If you get a hunter spawn look up. There is most likely a tree or building you can get on top of and pounce a survivor from there. Also going after the loner of the group will take down a survivor fast. So next time you decide to off that what you think is a useless hunter think again because that hunter can down someone with one good pounce instantly. I'd like everyone to go get the hunter training course for l4d2. http://www.l4dmaps.com/details.php?file=3735 . download it and extract the file into your l4d2 addons folder...Directory C:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\left4dead2\left4dead2\addons. play around with the hunter training the first 10 levels will help everyone easily. Have fun ProHunting!!! Smile
Back to top Go down

ProHunting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blitzkrieg Squadron :: Left 4 Dead 2 :: Hints and Advice-
Jump to: