Blitzkrieg Squadron
You must be a member of the gaming clan, Blitzkrieg Squadron, to post in this forums. Please log in or register your account.
Blitzkrieg Squadron
You must be a member of the gaming clan, Blitzkrieg Squadron, to post in this forums. Please log in or register your account.
Blitzkrieg Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Blitzkrieg Squadron's Forum Page

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lord of the Rings Online!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sannta
Administrator
Administrator
Sannta

Lord of the Rings Online! Empty
PostSubject: Lord of the Rings Online!   Lord of the Rings Online! EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:50 am

Some day soon here g047 will make a forum section dedicated to this game but in the mean time, I'm here to convince you who aren't playing it to start! If you have any interest in trying this game or are up for trying a new MMO, the 10-day free trial was more than enough to convince me to buy the game. So far we have Camo, g047 and I playing it full time on the server Brandywine, where we started a kinship(guild) called Blitzkrieg Syndicate. It would be awesome if anybody wanted to join us in the game, and we'd be more than willing to help you out starting with quests or materials for crafting! The only really 'bad' part of the game I've found is that it can get rather boring playing by yourself quite quickly, and that's why if you are thinking of joining us, I'd be more than glad to make a character with you up until at least level 10. The sooner you start the better though, as all our main characters will be advancing past 20 very shortly.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me, Camo, or g047!

My character names on Brandywine:
Avareven
Sanntalin
Gornalin

Pricing:
$30 gets you the main game, as well as both expansions and 30-days game time
Currently they are offering special pricing for subscription fees for their 3rd anniversary:
$14.99/mo normal fee
$9.99/mo if you buy 3month subscription
$119.99 for 12 months
Back to top Go down
Trolloses

Trolloses

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online!   Lord of the Rings Online! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:12 am

I play but I'm on a different server.

The game is exactly like WoW but with less functionality.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pwned.com/trolloses/
Trolloses

Trolloses

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online!   Lord of the Rings Online! EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:33 pm

If you want the game cheaper then I'd suggest getting it off of Amazon [LINK]. It's the 'Complete Edition' so it comes with the game and expansion.

They also sell the collector's edition for cheap (<$10).
Back to top Go down
http://www.pwned.com/trolloses/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online!   Lord of the Rings Online! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lord of the Rings Online!
Page 1 of 1