Blitzkrieg Squadron
You must be a member of the gaming clan, Blitzkrieg Squadron, to post in this forums. Please log in or register your account.
Blitzkrieg Squadron
You must be a member of the gaming clan, Blitzkrieg Squadron, to post in this forums. Please log in or register your account.
Blitzkrieg Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Blitzkrieg Squadron's Forum Page

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fuck you Mr. Hacker.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
g047r4p3r
Administrator
Administrator
g047r4p3r

Fuck you Mr. Hacker. Empty
PostSubject: Fuck you Mr. Hacker.   Fuck you Mr. Hacker. EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:57 am

So, as Sannta has posted, beware of I would say ANY links, because according to the Steam rep I talked to, it can even be a fake facebook link or you tube video sent by your friends. Steam, who has taken their sweet ass time fixing a lot of our problems, I know <BS> was hit by a lot, but he said this was not an isolated incident. Asking the Steam fucktards to place an announcement warning everyone about this particular asshole was too logical, or too hard for the Steam lads to figure out. ((They are friends with Valve, I imagine while they were fucking each other, Steam contracted Valve's Sexually transmitted Laziness.))

So, be warned everyone, if you want someone to go to a link and you send it through steam, follow it with comments like, Hey James (g047) seriously, check that link. OR join our vent. I for one will not click on any link nor game invite unless the person is in vent to tell me that they actually did send it. We can't count on the douchebags at Steampowered.com to protect us.

So essentially if your steam account gets hijacked, two bad things can happen. #1, they use your previous credit info to gift games to themselves. #2 They can play under your name in games they don't have, cheat, and get your account banned by VAC. Steam claims if this occurs, there's no way for Steam to unblock your account. So... there's the danger.
Now, it's not very often I get viruses or accounts phished, so I am new at the whole, get your account back thing. I will give this I am back rant a try.

Dr. Mr. Hacker,

In that vid link you sent me, it appears the video of you being raped by your dad at the age of five has been removed. (Although I am pleased to see that it was) I know you must work hard for your reputation.

I had a talk with the Steam team, and they say they know who you are. Man... that blows, I feel for you. Actually, they claimed the way this whole fishing for accounts worked, was that the initial program of obtaining all the login info had to link the broken link to someone they knew on their friends list. Mainly because the system was automated. So that means, when you wrote this, you posted this to your friends accounts, which linked to their friends and so on.

I find that a very illogical path to take when trying to be the little anarchist you would like to be. Burning your friends, which are few and far between, so that you can prove a point or test your skillz? Were you outclassed on Linux operating systems that you had to move to the real PCs and fuck with everyone else?

By the way, to all you tards who say, Mac OS and Linux are better than windows. From an advanced user point of view, yes. But Windows is built to satisfy the smartest coders, the pro gamers, facebookers, and of course, Grandma who doesn't even know what the fuck a USB device is. Games will never go to Linux on a wide scale. Why? Because Linux would have to become a corporate body, and since there are many different Linux operating systems, and most of the Linux modules are owned privately. Mainly by retards who think Linux is the best. It might be cool, but a Firarri is not the best because it is the rarest or only certain people own one. Practical, comfort, luxury, ease of use, and universal coverage, like a Honda, is a better pick. And it case you don't get the analogy, Linux is awesome for what it is, but it is not better than windows in many, many, many ways.

Mr. Hacker, I apologize, I hope you are still comfortable with all of our credit information. Good. Okay, I want to tell you that we hate you, because you're a douchebag, like aimbotters in CS. You lack the social skill to make friends, so you fuck with people using their friends against them. And what? We were down for maybe a week and Steam has already found the cure. The cure to a bug that took you months to design. Um... that means you lose asshat.

If I happened to be one of the friends that you sent this to first, I will make you a Promise. I, James Burch, Swear to create the <BS> lynch mob. We will find you, and we will make you suffer greatly. You will rue the day. I will cut your balls from your boyfriend's throat, and use your vas deferens as a jumprope. And in case you don't know what those are, I posted a picture.

Fuck you Mr. Hacker. 10330

And here is another one:

Fuck you Mr. Hacker. Vas_de10

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
http://blitzkriegsquadron.omgforum.net
warkill

warkill

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you Mr. Hacker.   Fuck you Mr. Hacker. EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:02 am

This is why you're my hero
Back to top Go down
Sannta
Administrator
Administrator
Sannta

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you Mr. Hacker.   Fuck you Mr. Hacker. EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 8:48 am

g047, I love you forever. Bear my children.
Back to top Go down
tiger2wild

tiger2wild

PostSubject: I'll bring the rope!   Fuck you Mr. Hacker. EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:09 am

That lynch mob you speak of... where's the charter? I'll bring the rope!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tiger2wild
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you Mr. Hacker.   Fuck you Mr. Hacker. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fuck you Mr. Hacker.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blitzkrieg Squadron :: NEWS :: ATTENTION!-
Jump to: