Blitzkrieg Squadron
You must be a member of the gaming clan, Blitzkrieg Squadron, to post in this forums. Please log in or register your account.
Blitzkrieg Squadron
You must be a member of the gaming clan, Blitzkrieg Squadron, to post in this forums. Please log in or register your account.
Blitzkrieg Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Blitzkrieg Squadron's Forum Page

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

COD: Black Ops Server in near future

Go down 
AuthorMessage
g047r4p3r
Administrator
Administrator
g047r4p3r

COD: Black Ops Server in near future Empty
PostSubject: COD: Black Ops Server in near future   COD: Black Ops Server in near future EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:20 am

Dedicated servers! Finally! The only problem with this, is until the patches released and Treyarch matches the bandwidth issues, games will continue to lag. According to Treyarch's tech forums, they were definately anticipating the stresses on their sevrers, so it is not the server overload making it lag.

The issue is the fact that players with dual core rendering will have issues with the game as far as lag goes because of some driver conflicts, which cause Steam and COD to run simulateously on the same core causing the other core to take some of the wieght off. Without proper drivers, memory registers will become unorganized and scattered, which causes major "server" lag.

Of course, this could be Treyarch pointing fingers, we will see. In any event, I would like to get the clan a server, one that we could maintain and select maps on. The catch, is that the servers are spendy, and I alone cannot afford $30 for a game server. However, the minimum monthly donation for the game is $5, and if we test this out, I will buy the first month. If the clan likes having a server, then donations will have to be made to keep it in operation.

NOTE: All donations are made through game servers, and can only be used through game servers, backed by paypal. I can't use excess money for weed, women, or games. So you all can have the comfort that if you do donate, it goes to the server and the server only.
Back to top Go down
http://blitzkriegsquadron.omgforum.net

COD: Black Ops Server in near future
Page 1 of 1