Blitzkrieg Squadron
You must be a member of the gaming clan, Blitzkrieg Squadron, to post in this forums. Please log in or register your account.
Blitzkrieg Squadron
You must be a member of the gaming clan, Blitzkrieg Squadron, to post in this forums. Please log in or register your account.
Blitzkrieg Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Blitzkrieg Squadron's Forum Page

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nevada Skies (weather mod)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lunch

lunch

Nevada Skies (weather mod) Empty
PostSubject: Nevada Skies (weather mod)   Nevada Skies (weather mod) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:23 pm

Hey dewds, here's a pretty cool mod I found that runs rather well. It's called Nevada Skies, and it adds weather like rain, snow, duststorms and even rad storms (you'd probably better find some cover or pop some rad-x when they happen).
I've had a couple instances when the storms overloaded my game and caused a crash, but it's only happened once or twice and my game isn't incredibly stable anyway, so as long as you have a decent computer you should be fine. It's compatible with Fellout as long as you turn a few things off (that Fellout already does), I run both and haven't noticed any problems. I really like it, it adds some depth and some cool scenery to the game.

The link.

Screens:
Nevada Skies (weather mod) 35998-1-1290187360

Nevada Skies (weather mod) 35998-1-1290086372

Nevada Skies (weather mod) 35998-1-1290264005

Back to top Go down
g047r4p3r
Administrator
Administrator
g047r4p3r

PostSubject: AMAZING!   Nevada Skies (weather mod) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:56 am

When you ran this mod, did you use the same FOMM that Fallout 3 used, or did you use a different one. I went to the Nexus only briefly, and didn't read up on it in detail.
Back to top Go down
http://blitzkriegsquadron.omgforum.net
lunch

lunch

PostSubject: Re: Nevada Skies (weather mod)   Nevada Skies (weather mod) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:29 am

The latest version of FOMM that I got on NVNexus works for both F3 and FNV. You simply tell it which game you want to use it for when you start it up.
Back to top Go down
Trolloses

Trolloses

PostSubject: Re: Nevada Skies (weather mod)   Nevada Skies (weather mod) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:32 pm

Good find.

As my friend says, "If Fallout doesn't crash then you are not running enough mods."
Back to top Go down
http://www.pwned.com/trolloses/
lunch

lunch

PostSubject: Re: Nevada Skies (weather mod)   Nevada Skies (weather mod) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:03 pm

Nice Troll. I'd say that's a good rule for any game made or published by Bethesda, haha
Back to top Go down
g047r4p3r
Administrator
Administrator
g047r4p3r

PostSubject: No joke   Nevada Skies (weather mod) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:04 am

HAHAHAHAHA! Well that's good news. I wonder if some of the other mods, like the nude mods or item mods, work with NV that was used in FO3.
Back to top Go down
http://blitzkriegsquadron.omgforum.net
lunch

lunch

PostSubject: Re: Nevada Skies (weather mod)   Nevada Skies (weather mod) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:17 am

Oh yeah, it's pretty easy to port them over, you could even do it yourself if you have enough experience with the GECK. A lot of the most popular mods already have ports from 3 to NV posted, you should take a look. Of course, you can't just throw stuff from your Fallout 3 data files into your NV data files, since the ESPs would be off and have the wrong masters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nevada Skies (weather mod)   Nevada Skies (weather mod) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nevada Skies (weather mod)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blitzkrieg Squadron :: Fallout (Any of the games) :: Fallout New Vegas Mods-
Jump to: