Blitzkrieg Squadron
You must be a member of the gaming clan, Blitzkrieg Squadron, to post in this forums. Please log in or register your account.
Blitzkrieg Squadron
You must be a member of the gaming clan, Blitzkrieg Squadron, to post in this forums. Please log in or register your account.
Blitzkrieg Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Blitzkrieg Squadron's Forum Page

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ranger Armor mod thread!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lunch

lunch

Ranger Armor mod thread!  Empty
PostSubject: Ranger Armor mod thread!    Ranger Armor mod thread!  EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:15 am

I think we can all agree that the Ranger Veteran armor in FNV is pretty badass. So post any cool variations/retexts/other mods related to it in this thread! I'll start off with a few myself, since I like to have a few companions and have my entire party rocking different versions of veteran armor.

Dark Mercenary Gear: decent, all-black set. Also includes a Crow mask if you fail at life!
Ranger Armor mod thread!  35278-1-1288107885

Desert Camo Armor: pretty good looking, I gave it to Boone and I think it suits him perfectly. Be warned it still has the NCR faction tag, which most of these don't, but since Boone attacks Legion douchebags on sight anyway it works out just fine in my opinion.
Ranger Armor mod thread!  37774-4-1290351665

Desert Ranger Combat Armor: very nice set, includes multiple suits for all your team members, and different (glowing) visor colors. I like the white helmet on Arcade, but it's a little awkward considering his family. Get the old version if you don't run FOOK, and be choosey with your installation if you don't want to overwrite (and arguably improve but not drastically change) the existing textures/meshes of the normal veteran armor.
Ranger Armor mod thread!  35176-1-1288188851

Vegas Volt his 7: haven't tried this one personally, but looks like a good black/red suit of armor.
Ranger Armor mod thread!  35734-4-1288293942

Custom Ranger Combat Armor: basically the same as the normal armor but with an 8 ball symbol on the chest. No special effects and still has the faction tag, if I remember right. Nice to stick on a follower, or edit it in the GECK to make it worthwhile like I did. Oh, and the location is a bit of a pain, it's in the trainyard near the lake, in the shed past some blind deathclaws.
Ranger Armor mod thread!  36584-1-1288973475

And I know this isn't actually ranger veteran armor, but I couldn't resist, it's just so damn cool. Kerberos Panzer Police Jin Roh armor
Ranger Armor mod thread!  35081-1-1288762340
Boo-yah.
Let me know if you have any issues with these mods, and post your own cool armor finds!
Back to top Go down

Ranger Armor mod thread!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blitzkrieg Squadron :: Fallout (Any of the games) :: Fallout New Vegas Mods-
Jump to: